Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tool Shed

*NOTE:  If you like the samples you see here, check out my current up-dated blog at http://StampwithBernie.com  and sign up for my mailing list.  I will be transferring these samples to that blog in the near future. 

This is such a simple and quick card.  Go to the Tool Shed Tutorial tab and see how to make it.

Most of the cards we make tend to be more feminine with flowers and lace, but now here is a thoroughly masculine card.  If you don't need this card right now, you should make it to have on hand!  You will need it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card...I'm always on the lookout since most of us do make more girly flower cards.

    Lisa Coffey
    stampinepiphany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa for the comment. I have some more masculine cards on my current blog at http://StampwithBernie.com It is my recent endeavor and I do keep it up-to-date.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I appreciate learning the kinds of cards you would like to see on the blog.